Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

are there instructions Encore Pro 2
are there instructions Encore Pro 2
I can't make heads or tails of the charts on this software.

I've googled and all I find is the instruction manual of the software. Doesn't explain how to read the extensive charts.

I don't understand the numbering system along the bottom.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: are there instructions Encore Pro 2
When you first log in look at the top right. Click on help and you'll find it under patients-therapy.
[url=https://To download ----> CLICK HERE ./]Download SleepyHead[/url]
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I still don't understand how to read the charts and graphs. Right now, I just look for AHI on the download and
the rest I don't get. I don't know how to see the time I slept and the data during it.

I have looked in the help menu and so far can't find an explanation about how to read the graphs.

I'll keep looking I guess Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
If you read the beginners guide for sleepyhead on the link below it will help. The graphs in encore are similar to sleepyhead.
Posting Charts
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
this is what I can't figure out.

the numbers along the bottom.      Unsure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
4.6 seems high to me. I wish I could do higher pressure but I'm on 16 as it is. higher, and I get horrible aerophagia.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
It's the the total hours the machine was use within a 24 hour period. A 24 hour period is measure from noon to noon. You started at 3:34PM so 4:44PM would be 1, 5:44pm would be 2, etc. The last time the machine was used in that 24 hour period is at 10:12AM or about 18 1/2 hours from the start of use.
Posting Charts
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
from noon to noon...no wonder I had difficulty. now it makes sense. thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OLDER ENCORE PRO roberts 1 60 04-18-2019, 11:44 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Encore Basic Ussr Guide Chalkie 3 208 04-07-2019, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Chalkie
  Is PR Encore Basic version 2.11 64-bit available? mbohlmann 0 135 03-26-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: mbohlmann
  Encore Pro freezing Chalkie 0 218 12-01-2018, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Chalkie
  I need Encore Pro 2.21a or older version Alpersa 19 1,206 11-14-2018, 10:50 PM
Last Post: AliceF
  Encore Pro help requirted Chalkie 11 686 11-14-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: AliceF
Question Encore Basic Using A Virtual Disk - Not Recognized Wizard99 5 310 10-28-2018, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Wizard99

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.