Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

are there instructions Encore Pro 2
are there instructions Encore Pro 2
I can't make heads or tails of the charts on this software.

I've googled and all I find is the instruction manual of the software. Doesn't explain how to read the extensive charts.

I don't understand the numbering system along the bottom.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: are there instructions Encore Pro 2
When you first log in look at the top right. Click on help and you'll find it under patients-therapy.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I still don't understand how to read the charts and graphs. Right now, I just look for AHI on the download and
the rest I don't get. I don't know how to see the time I slept and the data during it.

I have looked in the help menu and so far can't find an explanation about how to read the graphs.

I'll keep looking I guess Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
If you read the beginners guide for sleepyhead on the link below it will help. The graphs in encore are similar to sleepyhead.
Download SleepyHead
Posting Charts
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
this is what I can't figure out.

the numbers along the bottom.      Unsure
Post Reply Post Reply
4.6 seems high to me. I wish I could do higher pressure but I'm on 16 as it is. higher, and I get horrible aerophagia.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's the the total hours the machine was use within a 24 hour period. A 24 hour period is measure from noon to noon. You started at 3:34PM so 4:44PM would be 1, 5:44pm would be 2, etc. The last time the machine was used in that 24 hour period is at 10:12AM or about 18 1/2 hours from the start of use.
Download SleepyHead
Posting Charts
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
from noon to noon...no wonder I had difficulty. now it makes sense. thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 293 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 810 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  FlashPAP / OSCAR Initial Setup - Setup Instructions Wizard99 4 1,134 06-08-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Encore Basic - How to download it? chipbutty 6 2,358 04-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  DreamStation 2 - Will we ever have Access similar to Encore? Wizard99 11 1,088 02-10-2023, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Problems installing Encore Pro Chalkie 20 2,859 02-28-2022, 06:06 PM
Last Post: jpearson0525
  Encore software and OSCAR blackshark3 3 977 11-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Last Post: blackshark3

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.