Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

batter back-up
batter back-up
I'm looking for recommendations on a batter back-up system for my CPAP when we lose electric power.  Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.  Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: batter back-up
I have a Zopec Explore 5500. Worked perfectly after a power failure. I never knew there was a power outage until I got out of bed the next morning and looked at the flashing lights on the microwave and stove.

It was expensive and know there are other more reasonably priced units out there that others may recommend.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: batter back-up
My backup system cost $150 USD and will (theoretically) run my AC10 without a humidifier for about 14 days. So far, only 4 days has been required. It consists of a 175CCA marine deep cycle battery, plastic battery box, Battery Tender charger/maintainer, and a KFD DC-DC A10 power supply. This setup is my normal operating configuration, so I never know if power is interrupted.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,988 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 527 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 936 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 4 403 02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Help figuring out why symptoms are back Jess2117 1 295 02-21-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: MikeR20
  Back at it after a few years HomerJ 7 544 02-18-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Trouble Breathing, take off mask and put back on, then no trouble? mogulman 0 235 02-13-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mogulman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.