Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Graph
SleepyHead Graph
[attachment=622]
The pressure axis on my graph is too big. The unit is cmH2O and the range is from -640 to 384. I am using a Philips System One S9. I think the Leak graph scale is also wrong. Can any help?
RE: SleepyHead Graph
Go to File | Preferences | Graphs. You can click on each one and set the graph limits you want.
No did not work. When I open Preferences Graphs, the valuese are all "0.0" for Min Max. When I change the pressure to 0 & 20, the graph axis is still same as before. When I double click the Default, I got message "SleepyHead.exe has stopped working." I am using Win 7 but also tried on XP. Any more suggestion?
Sorry, I wasn't detailed enough in my previous post. Clicking the default button will crash SH - it's a bug. Here's a step-by-step...

1. Go to File | Preferences | Graphs
2. Place the cursor on the item you wish to change (eg maximum pressure) and double-click
3. Enter the new value (say 30 for max pressure)
4. Click your mouse on any other value (ie change the "focus") then click OK (this step seems to be required sometimes but not others)
5. Close and re-open SleepyHead. Your new value will now be set.

Hope this helps
My guess is that you've hit a bug in SleepyHead.

Suggestions:

1) Make sure you've got SleepyHead 9.3 (the last stable version on the Windows side)

2) Under the Appearances tab of the Preferences panel, turn off all of the following by making sure they are NOT checked:
  • Use Anti-Aliasing
    Square Wave Plots
    Animations & Fancy Stuff
The "Anti-Aliasing" option can create bugs in the graph plots.

If the problem persists, you might also need to uncheck Show event breakdown pie chart since that can also create some problems in all of the graphics on some nonstandard graphics cards.
Okay, well, first, there isn't a Phillips System One S9. You have either the Phillips-Respironics System One Something (usually a number) or the Resmed S9 Something (name by on/off button). There are some PRS1 machines that go a little bonkers with SleepyHead. Make sure you are using one that is compatible.

Do you get this error in the graph with every night or just this one?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Thanks for all the help. I have tried both Philips Respironics System One Series 60 BiPAP and ResMed S9 Auotset and have been careful not mixing them up. The problem with SleepyHead on ResMed SD card was fixed with a new SD card from ResMed. I lost all detail data but summary is OK. I am not using Philips now but will try the fixes on my old data.

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  erratic flow rate graph on ASV normal? jaredihnen 2 253 01-24-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: jaredihnen
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 285 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 368 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Woke up feeling absolutely awful - OSCAR graph analysis really appreciated new2paphopeful 2 696 10-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  OSCAR Graph Question Events Flags/AHI Bob Cali 3 477 09-28-2023, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  HELP needed for OSCAR graph analysis for first time user newbieusa 15 1,037 08-29-2023, 11:24 AM
Last Post: newbieusa
Information [CPAP] Graph data: Need help with interpretation tententen 3 580 06-15-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: tententen

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.