Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help Understanding Sleep Study
Help Understanding Sleep Study
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am 25 y.o. and I have been having sleep problems for the past few years. My main problems are the following: I don't feel fully refreshed after a good night's sleep; my mood and energy levels are affected, and I have somewhat elevated BP (120-145). I suspected I have sleep apnea because my dad has it severely (he is overweight though). I am fit, and my BMI is 22. I did a home sleep study for 3 nights, and the results were negative for sleep apnea. The doctor was not very helpful in answering some of my questions, and this is why I am posting the results here for help.

First of all, I noticed that my REM sleep time percentage is very low, and that I have a lot of random mini awakening during the night (that I am not aware of). I also have a galaxy watch that monitors my sleep, and it always gives me a very low sleep score compared to the average (I think it is mainly due to the awakenings that disrupt my sleep cycles). 

I have attached my sleep study report (3 nights) to this thread, and I would really appreciate it if someone can take a look.

Thank you kindly for your help!

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help Understanding Sleep Study
I have also attached 3 additional summary reports.

Thank you.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night with new Bipap after sleep study and 37 AHI mostly CA PandaZA 89 1,574 Yesterday, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 2 109 Yesterday, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Just had a sleep study - Central Sleep Apnea with Cheyne Stokes srpmccarthy 3 196 Yesterday, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Diagnosis] Got sleep study results and I am quite fustrated ewarner64 10 275 04-22-2024, 01:16 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  My sleep study (starting out) sabletaurus 5 200 04-16-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [CPAP] New CPAP User - Help Understanding CPAP data and Pressure Spikes Sleepin 3 197 04-12-2024, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Diagnosis] Second opinion on study is needed please Abdulfakih 17 403 04-04-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.