Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oracle oral mask--want original model
Oracle oral mask--want original model
I've been using the F/P Oracle mask for 10 years--the original with the tongue depressor. They are no longer manufactured and F/P was not willing to tell me where to find some.

Surely there are a few still sitting around a distributor's warehouse somewhere. Any suggestions on whom to contact?

Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oracle oral mask--want original model
Hi taly,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
You might try to contact some of the suppliers on the suppliers list here on this board, at the top of each page and see if they have what you are looking for.
Hang in there for more suggestions and best of luck to you in finding the mask you want.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oracle oral mask--want original model
I have one that I tried a couple of times a few years ago. I am a mouth breather and use a FFM, but gave the Oracle Oral mask a try. Don't know about a tongue depressor though. Just wondering, did you use the nose clip that came with the oral mask? I kept blowing mine off.
To err is human, but to really mess things up, you need a computer.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Filter types vs. original for AirSense 10 fotjon 3 119 03-21-2024, 12:57 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  what model is this? airwaystent 8 385 02-05-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Psychotech
  [Treatment] LF Oral Surgeon recommendation in DMV area for MMA SleepWhenImDead 1 1,084 11-16-2023, 01:05 PM
Last Post: isabelle315
  ResMed AirSense 10 Respond Model and OSCAR upsman 6 2,098 10-06-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  CPAP + Oral Appliance = Leaks DoktorSpengler 0 322 08-16-2023, 01:52 PM
Last Post: DoktorSpengler
  Oral Dental Appliance RandomPilar 47 11,776 06-21-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: ZacMirror
  [Equipment] oral appliance instead of CPAP? singergal67 9 1,036 06-02-2023, 03:54 PM
Last Post: singergal67

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.