Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

cable design for Fisher Paykel cpap m/c
Smile 
I have a F&P cpap machine model no HC234AEA and was hoping to use sleepyhead to see the diagnostic data in the machine but cannot find the information to make my own cable.

I know this machine does store that info as I once peeked indiscrimately over the technicians shoulder and saw a great amount of data., which I would like to review myself instead of paying an exhorbitent sum for same

and current waiting times here are at least 9 months or more to even get an appointment.

Any information of how to make my own cable would be much appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation Thanks

Arjay
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi arjay, welcome to the board. I don't know anything about your machine, but my ResMed S9 has a SD chip plugged into the back which I remove and plug into a card reader on my computer. That allows me to use Software to read it. Hope this helps. Otherwise, if your machine doesn't have a removable chip, maybe you could make a photo of the connector on the back. If it's a generic connector like a USB or a Serial 9 pin, you may be able to use a readily available generic cable. Good luck. Jim

I just did a search on a Fisher Paykel and see that they use a USB port for communication of data. Just do a search on eBay for USB cable and select one that looks like the connector on the back of your machine. Then you can plug it into a USB port on your computer and then you will have to find and install a driver for your machine interface. (This may not be necessary.)
Best wishes, Jim
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carrie Fisher died from 'sleep apnea and other causes' dwd1249 15 812 06-20-2017, 01:48 PM
Last Post: personal111
  Fisher paykel 254 Sanilac04 3 252 03-22-2017, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Sanilac04
Question [Equipment] DreamWear mask design question sunrise06 13 931 02-26-2017, 08:01 AM
Last Post: SleeplessinPgh
  Fisher Paykel HC201 - changing pressure? Debi 1 578 09-23-2016, 07:08 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Changing ramp time Fisher Paykal Sleep Style 600 HAVAGO 5 685 07-02-2016, 11:58 PM
Last Post: vsheline
  [Equipment] Fisher & Paykel Icon+ questions kowlooner 9 1,490 04-28-2016, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Arend
Sad How to Erase Data on Fisher & Paykel Machine MarissaCPAP 4 1,207 04-26-2016, 11:16 AM
Last Post: OpalRose