Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is it possible to run Oscar on Chromebook?
Is it possible to run Oscar on Chromebook?
I am interested in loading Oscar (or like tool) on my Google Pixelbook, which it appears that there are no downloads for this, looking for a work-around if there is one. Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is it possible to run Oscar on Chromebook?
G'day rugo32. Welcome to Apnea Board. There is a Chromebook specific version of Oscar currently being prepared which will be released fairly soon. Sorry I can't give you an exact date.

To run OSCAR on a Chromebook, it must have a feature called Linux(Beta), also known as Crostini. If your ChromeBook supports Linux(Beta), then you will be able to run OSCAR on it. If it doesn't, then you can't.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is it possible to run Oscar on Chromebook?
Would you be willing to test a Pre-Release version of the ChromeBox version of OSCAR?
It has its risks as any non-published version of any software does.  If you are Linux and computer savvy you could probably set it up with just the info above.  If not, well, that's what we are working on.

If interested PM me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2 Not Working on My Chromebook fixed it 4 77 03-26-2024, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Error while installing OSCAR on Lenovo Chromebook Bodie 15 1,234 10-29-2023, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bodie
  What version of Linux for my Chromebook? bluetangle127 1 432 10-26-2023, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR 1.3.1 on ARM Chromebook mjphyi 20 1,512 03-04-2022, 08:48 AM
Last Post: docca
  ARM processor in Acer Chromebook LeeKopp 3 618 09-22-2021, 03:01 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR v1.2.0 with FlashPaP and Chromebook question tonyt 8 1,144 11-16-2020, 07:06 PM
Last Post: tonyt
  OSCAR on Asus Chromebook success tonyt 2 1,014 08-18-2020, 01:11 AM
Last Post: tonyt

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.