Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

card reader and sleepyhead
New user here Running WIndows 7. Just got the sd card reader. device shows up under windows device manager - Mako DT3500 SmartCard Reader.

Sleepyhead software fist gives warning to write-protect card. I have an encorepro card. There is no "lock" on it. So I stuck it in the reader anyways. Does the reader show up as a drive in windows, because I do not see one. When I try to run sleepyhead (brokenGL version), it cannot find the reader. Any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
Consider installing the device driver from mako for your card reader and your OS. This should fix your problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-28-2016, 07:43 PM)nobody102 Wrote: New user here Running WIndows 7. Just got the sd card reader. device shows up under windows device manager - Mako DT3500 SmartCard Reader.

Sleepyhead software fist gives warning to write-protect card. I have an encorepro card. There is no "lock" on it. So I stuck it in the reader anyways. Does the reader show up as a drive in windows, because I do not see one. When I try to run sleepyhead (brokenGL version), it cannot find the reader. Any suggestions?

You are trying to read a Respironics SMARTcard from a M-Series unit, not a SD card from a more contemporary CPAP. Sleepyhead will not work with that device, and you will need to use the EncoreBasic program available from the forum. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...nly-thread

The Mako DT3500 driver needs to be used to configure the drive, and it will only work with EncoreBasic or Pro. When you upgrade to a current machine like System One or Dreamstation, then you can use Sleepyhead with the SD cards in those machines.
Post Reply Post Reply

OK thanks. installing the encorebasic now. Fingers crossed!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you transfer computer data (Rescan or Sleepyhead) back to a SD Card? calcuttaman 6 253 01-26-2017, 08:33 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Will most any SD card reader work with ResScan 5.6? caffellatte 3 552 09-22-2016, 09:47 AM
Last Post: caffellatte
  SD Card "Bricks" on Sleepyhead Tipperaryeddie 4 502 08-13-2016, 12:53 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  ResScan smart card reader adapter nosvet 1 396 06-27-2016, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleepyhead sd card festo 7 494 04-10-2016, 08:44 AM
Last Post: festo
  resmed reader graph versus summary question wyogirl 0 260 04-08-2016, 08:50 PM
Last Post: wyogirl
  Sleepyhead imports from card instead of specified floder if a card is present DariaVader 5 769 03-18-2016, 05:40 PM
Last Post: DariaVader