Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

card
card
Is there a way to get the previous night if I forgot to put my card in?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: card
As far as I have been able to determine, the answer is no.

I've done this a few times over the years and all I've ever gotten the following day after forgetting is a summary. No detailed graphs or information. The data is stored on your machine as well, but again, without the details that OSCAR provides.
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
If you left the SD card out, no there's no way to get detailed info onto the card after the fact. The SD card must be in for detailed info to be saved.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
We've all done it now and then if we're honest. Just put the card back in and move on.  You still have the basic compliance data for tor the date on the card after inserting it.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
Ever since I downloaded the new version of OSCAR I have been having a lot of problems. Does anybody else have any problems with the new OSCAR?

Oscar will miss the first hour so I have to go in and adjust the time always and when I try to check the pressure through the night it gives me a reading that is the opposite. When it is at the highest it gives me a  low reading and when it at low it gives me a reading of high.

Next time I will not update, wish I could go back to the old version.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-10-2021, 08:59 AM)jerry1967 Wrote: Ever since I downloaded the new version of OSCAR I have been having a lot of problems. Does anybody else have any problems with the new OSCAR?

Oscar will miss the first hour so I have to go in and adjust the time always and when I try to check the pressure through the night it gives me a reading that is the opposite. When it is at the highest it gives me a  low reading and when it at low it gives me a reading of high.

Next time I will not update, wish I could go back to the old version.

If you are having problems with OSCAR, please post your question in the Software Support Forum. But be specific as to what the issue is.

Know that OSCAR reports only show what the Apap writes to the SD card. It sound like the time on your Apap is not set right, that has nothing to do with OSCAR.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
. Can you please explain why my pressures reading are wrong and the time reading is wrong?
If I would have put the question in another location someone would have come back and told me to keep my post all on one. Now you tell me to move it. I don't know what you want me to do. but I sure could use some help on my Oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-10-2021, 10:26 AM)jerry1967 Wrote: . Can you please explain why my pressures reading are wrong and the time reading is wrong?
If I would have put the question in another location someone would have come back and told me to keep my post all on one. Now you tell me to move it. I don't know what you want me to do. but I sure could use some help on my Oscar.

I'm probably not understanding your question... where are you looking for these pressure readings... OSCAR or your Apap? And why are they wrong? And as I suggested above, the time set on your Apap may not be right.

The reason I suggested you post a question in the Software Support forum is that you said you had a problem with OSCAR.

If you want analysis on your data, we would be happy to look at your graph from the daily page of OSCAR.
Maybe we can see something pertaining to the pressures you are asking about.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The reason for the suggestion to post this new issue, the one pertaining to OSCAR, is because it's a specific need and one that is based on specific questions about OSCAR that can be best answered there.

This thread of yours is good for everything treatment related, and then OSCAR questions in software. That's all this request for a repost is about.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 922 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,870 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
  Downloading data to SD card of Resmed for nights that SD card not in ResMed machine Robert6 8 9,327 06-19-2015, 09:28 AM
Last Post: estgad
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,250 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.