Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] PR System One AUTO 750P going into service mode (no access to set up)
RE: PR System One AUTO 750P going into service mode (no access to set up)
What excellent information!  OK.  I will fat 32 format the card and stick it back in after I back up the data. I think I will toss all my data in Encore so I have a second back up.  If I end up buying a new machine, I will need to enter in my data.

Like you, my 750P is in a desk drawer - # 2.  But unlike you, my hose comes out the front of the drawer.  I occasionally yank my machine.  I *really* like your idea of the hose coming out the back side of the drawer, and an attachment to the headboard!  Brilliant!!  This will be my next mod.

Unless I can find a used 60 series (and re use all my stuff) I think I will go for the DSX700T11.  Might have a buddy going to the US from Ecuador in a few days and will leave the US and come back to Ecuador in about 4 or 5 weeks.  I like it that the bypap machines are medical devices and do not count as carry on bags when you fly. 

mraroid
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-21-2017, 08:29 AM)ajack Wrote: from my enquiries, most don't international ship, so you need a reshipping agent, there are plenty to choose from.

Thank you aJack for your post (and links).  I need this basic information.  Much obliged.

mraroid
Post Reply Post Reply
I backed up the data on my card, then imported the data into Encore basic.  After that i did a FAT 32 format of the card and then launched Encore basic again.  After a little clicking around, I figured out how to associate the SD card with my name and all was well.  I re installed the card in my 750P.  When I plugged in my machine it said hold on a sec - it is reading or writing data.  This lasted a little longer then normal.  Then it was over.  I still can not get into Provider mode.  But after looking at the back side of the motherboard in my unit, I did not suspect I would. My motherboard in my unit is toast.

But I put the mask on and starting exhaling and the machine came on.  So all is well.  I saved a big pdf file of all my data on the sd card.  Very interesting.

Thanks everyone for the many tips and help.

mraroid
Post Reply Post Reply
If you decide to route the hose and power through the back of the drawer, I used a 2-inch hole saw, and that makes for easy access. I hope you get the new machine. They are great units and should serve you for many years. It will have essentially the same feel as your current equipment, but with new flow generator, it might seem like more pressure.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,964 359,517 Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Last Post: btreger
  [Pressure] Sefam S Box APAP mode sudden failure Helentw 3 124 04-07-2024, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Helentw
  Resmed Heating System Errors btreger 0 116 04-05-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Inspire system JThammer 15 389 04-04-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: cdplatt
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 6 7,057 03-30-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Ron LI
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,895 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 478 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.