Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

centrals
centrals
Dr. wants a new study because my centrals are too high, one night I get 2 next night I get 24 go figure. I also get a lot of mask leaks will this cause high centrals?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: centrals
Re-read the advice given for your previous post on Central Apnea. Post some Sleepyhead data and make the changes suggested by SR. Your machine is currently set with too much spread between epap and ipap. You also need to eliminate all or most of any epr in your settings as you were advised. Make the changes and post some data. You will get lots of additional help when you do so.

Rich
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post images

Post Reply Post Reply
I have tried to post information and I can not get it right so I just gave up. I have tired all the suggestions to lower my centrals  but nothing is working. I had one day of 2 centrals but all the other days are in the 20s.I always have a lot of large leeks and can't figure out how to stop them.

I guess I can't ask a question unless I post my information so I will not be asking anything anymore. I will try and learn by reading other post.

thanks for trying to help.

I did change my pressure to 10-20 and it is set for automatic. I will try this for now.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have offered to come to your house, a VERY unusual offer, to help you set up SleepyHead.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are serious about coming to my house I will be home Wed evening from 5 on but that is going above and beyond .
Post Reply Post Reply
I would never have said it if I wasn't serious. PM me your address. 5 ish
Post Reply Post Reply
ok, cool if you can get special treatment, I have noticed you got people telling you how and listing links.  one is:

(07-31-2017, 07:29 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You are suppose to install SleepyHead on your computer, then take the SD card out of your CPAP and insert it into your PC to  import the data.

Apnea Helpful Tips

Good sleep!

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Jerry lives 30 to 45 minutes away from me but I can't help him set up SleepyHead one on one without an address.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-09-2017, 10:22 PM)quiescence at last Wrote: ok, cool if you can get special treatment, I have noticed you got people telling you how and listing links.  one is:

(07-31-2017, 07:29 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You are suppose to install SleepyHead on your computer, then take the SD card out of your CPAP and insert it into your PC to  import the data.

Apnea Helpful Tips

Good sleep!

QAL

Yes I got that but tranferring from the program to sleeping head is giving problems but I am getting closer.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-10-2017, 04:09 AM)bonjour Wrote: Jerry lives 30 to 45 minutes away from me but I can't help him set up SleepyHead one on one without an address.

I did send you my address in a private message with my phone number unless I sent it to the wrong person but I am getting closer to figuring this out. Give me  a week. My problem is from the program to sleepy head.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AHI uptrending and centrals michaelyu15 0 5 8 minutes ago
Last Post: michaelyu15
  AHI increasing and centrals michaelyu15 0 92 04-08-2024, 10:18 AM
Last Post: michaelyu15
  ASV not catching onset / transitional centrals Boodmaster 17 591 03-31-2024, 01:12 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Suddenly my Centrals got a lot more disruptive tcinoz 64 2,114 03-26-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: tcinoz
  Are these centrals likely to be treatment induced? thesingingchef 2 172 03-21-2024, 12:36 AM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  started to get a lot more centrals, questions airwaystent 3 276 03-02-2024, 10:19 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  are these centrals or false alarms? AZAwake 4 446 02-02-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: SingingWolf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.