Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

changing the pressure on a Transcend Auto travel CPAP
changing the pressure on a Transcend Auto travel CPAP
I recently had a new sleep study and my pressure increased.  Although the lad technician changed my main CPAP unit to the higher pressure, they did not know now to change the pressure on my Transcend Auto travel CPAP. Does anyone know how to change the pressure?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: changing the pressure on a Transcend Auto travel CPAP
I saw where the password for the transcend II was "juniper". Might want to give that a try.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-04-2018, 09:39 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: I saw where the password for the transcend II was "juniper". Might want to give that a try.

it was when i messed around with my unit a year or so ago
Post Reply Post Reply
Is the password the same for the Transend 3?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Travel ResMed recommendations PinehillJoe 10 180 Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Last Post: labrat
  should I raise my CPAP pressure if 3AM spo2 is loow RichardW 13 313 04-16-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RichardW
  Is there a quiet travel CPAP? mcman56 1 87 04-15-2024, 12:21 PM
Last Post: sauerkraut
  [CPAP] New CPAP User - Help Understanding CPAP data and Pressure Spikes Sleepin 3 155 04-12-2024, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Which machine to get for initial self treatment - Auto CPAP vs. BIPAP ST MVoltaire 8 224 04-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 5 1,909 04-02-2024, 11:44 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 10 300 04-02-2024, 11:43 PM
Last Post: johnbrain

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.