Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My 1st 100.
My 1st 100.
That was on the ResMed myAir site. It occurred on June 24th. 

I've come close since having started SA Therapy in early Sept. of 2018. Some 97's, a few 98's, but no 100's.......until now. 

I'd give myself a pat on the back, but I'm not nearly as flexible as I used to be.  Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My 1st 100.
Congrats, just a bit of care not to strain the shoulder.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-26-2020, 03:27 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Congrats, just a bit of care not to strain the shoulder.

I can't take a chance of doing anything that might jeopardize my ability to swing a leg over my motorcycle.  Eat-popcorn

One thing I think I've failed to mention, is that since starting SA Therapy, my nightly visits to the restroom have dropped substantially.

Prior to starting SA Therapy, my doctor asked me how many trips during the night I made? I told him about every 60-90 minutes. His jaw literally dropped. He looked at me and said, are you serious? I told him I was. He just shook his head.

Anyways, I'm now down to about 2-4 per night. A "good" night for me is 2 or 3. A great night would be 2.

I'm still patiently awaiting for the feeling better part to kick in. I'm going to give that some more time.
Post Reply Post Reply
Enjoy the bike. I had wanted to get one at some point, but the back fractures and chronic pain even after the stimulant implant would not put up with any bike, motorcycle or a bicycle. The only remote possibility is the recumbent trikes, likely the tadpole type. It's the one with 2 front wheels and 1 rear.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
As I age, it's very obvious that I'm stiffening up here and there. But, overall, I'm still pretty good. I make it a point to get off my m/c about every two hours or so and take a stretch break. That works wonders for me. It only needs to be a few minutes, and then I'm good to go again. 

I don't do long trips any more. Even when I was much younger, I limited them. I don't just don't enjoy being on a m/c for any more than 6 hours or so. The wind, sun, rain, hail, whatever, can really beat you down. I'd rather being riding when it's a bit too cold out, than when it's too hot. 

I know guys that can put into 12 or more hours at a time in the saddle. Not me! Just not worth it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-26-2020, 03:52 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Enjoy the bike. I had wanted to get one at some point, but the back fractures and chronic pain even after the stimulant implant would not put up with any bike, motorcycle or a bicycle. The only remote possibility is the recumbent trikes, likely the tadpole type. It's the one with 2 front wheels and 1 rear.

I see individuals using those around here a lot. They look to be pretty hi-tech.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.