Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SecondWind CPAP
SecondWind CPAP
Just wanted to give a big shout out to SecondWind CPAP (Supplier #2) I've just received my new Resmed S9 all the way from the States to Australia in under a week. Great service, great price and great, barely used machine. Can't recommend these guys highly enough. And........Goodnight! Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SecondWind CPAP
I've bought stuff from them and from #10, both are good people to do business with

But for someone with private health insurance, might work out cheaper buying the machine in Australia and claim the rebate from insurance
Rebate does not apply to machines purchased from overseas

Also, no need to ship the machine back to US for any warranty issues. In Australia, the price include 2 year warranty with additional 1 year warranty free upgrade when you join ResMed SleepVantage club and you can purchase additional 2 years, 5 years warranty in total
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SecondWind CPAP
(08-11-2015, 05:31 AM)andyjh64 Wrote: Just wanted to give a big shout out to SecondWind CPAP (Supplier #2) I've just received my new Resmed S9 all the way from the States to Australia in under a week. Great service, great price and great, barely used machine. Can't recommend these guys highly enough. And........Goodnight! Smile

Second your high five to SecondWind.

They have super customer service!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secondwind offer is a joke Hornnumb2 5 1,751 08-09-2016, 04:54 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.