Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirFit P10 Nasal Mask
AirFit P10 Nasal Mask
I got the new AirFit P10 nasal pillow mask yesterday. I have been using the WISP nasal mask for a year prior to that and the Aloha nasal pillows before that.

The AirFit is VERY light and minimal. It comes with 3 pillow sets (S, M, L) with the medium installed on the headband. It is ready to be used out of the box.

The headband is a type of “foam” and at first glance appears to be one strap that goes over your head. But, in that strap, around temple height, it is split and you are supposed to put one half over the top of your head and the other half pull down the back of your heads. There is NO special precautions to protect the “split” and i think it will tear easily with use. It appears to be SUPER flimsy.

The pillow part seems to be standard nasal pillow design. But, the unit is super quiet and i could barely feel any vent output. It is very light and comfortable.

So, I think it is a nice mask but doubt the headgear will hold up to daily use.

My WISP came with the crappy fabric headset which fell apart in a month. I purchased the silicone frame and it has now fractured on both sides of my head. So, it seems the headsets are a significant failure point.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirFit P10 Nasal Mask
I also have one of these masks. How do you like yours now that you've had it for a while? I like the fact that it is adjustable and lightweight.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 50 3,188 3 hours ago
Last Post: car54
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,576 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  How can I rectify skin breakage from nasal mask? evenflow 2 99 03-20-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 322 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,978 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,080 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Mask(s) to use after nasal surgery? Wonderlight 17 4,226 03-08-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: DoubtFire61

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.