Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

clear airway
(01-29-2014, 11:38 AM)Bladskinner Wrote:
(01-29-2014, 11:32 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 10:51 PM)Bladskinner Wrote: Ok so if im still having oa's should I bump up the pressure from 11 to 12?

You could. Your AHI for that night is less than 5 which is the goal. Is that about what your number is each night? If you want to tweak the settings, then going up one notch would be a good experiment.

Any change you make, make it and leave it for about 2 weeks or more. You are looking for trends and averages, not just one night. You may want to start a kind of sleep diary. Write down what change you made and when. And then, if you want, write down what kind of day you had. High stress, fun day, bad day, good day, etc. Note how you felt in the morning. Rested, not much, lots of dreams, not many, etc. It can be as short or as elaborate as you want it to be.
That's a good idea but i'll call it a log. Lol

In SleepyHead, you can make notes of any changes you made and how you felt, etc. I don't use ResScan much so I don't know if you can do that in that program.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, but it's a little box and you have to sit down to do it each day. A little notebook by the bed is easier. You can always transfer the notes into it later, I guess.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Yea, it probably wouldn't work good for someone that doesn't download data every day. Never hurts to have a notebook/log/diary just in case a person doesn't have access to their laptop
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Upper Airway Stimulation Therapy SideSleeper 2 146 07-27-2017, 11:51 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  Increase in clear airway events SCMimi 5 255 07-22-2017, 01:50 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Clear airway events JoseKnows 4 306 07-16-2017, 05:25 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [CPAP] Clear airway events and EPR Jwicks1995 9 514 06-30-2017, 09:25 AM
Last Post: robysue
  Duration of Clear Airway Events Unison 19 630 06-15-2017, 10:12 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Clear Airway -RERA and other questions SwissLady 13 790 05-25-2017, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Newbie - Clear Airway/ Flowlimitation SwissLady 9 562 05-15-2017, 07:25 PM