Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

cms f50 oximeter.
cms f50 oximeter.
[attachment=26596]oscar says it cant see it. i loaded all the files that were mentioned in another thread. however wheni am in the omimerty wizard page it says click here. it takes me to a 404 not found page. i recorded data on the watch. i can go live with it on smart device assistant. thats all i can do. at first  there wasnt a a record on and off. it said auto and i couldnt turn it off,,, now it says on and off. i recorded a bit then turned off. trying to view in oscar. help please. ty doug
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: cms f50 oximeter.
Doug, I will be moving your thread to the Software Support Forum. Which CMS device did you try selecting in the Import Wizard? What O/S are you using, Windows, Mac, or Linux?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
First you need the OSCAR up with the nights charts then use the download in OSCAR. You can NOT load the 50f data without putting up the nights OSCAR Charts.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2020, 04:38 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Doug, I will be moving your thread to the Software Support Forum. Which CMS device did you try selecting in the Import Wizard?  What O/S are you using, Windows, Mac, or Linux?

Windows 10.   I’ve been at it for hours.  I wore the watch and recorded an hours worth.    Where’s that data at? If it’s in the watch how to get it off.  If it’s in a folder ,what folder? I downloaded all the software.  I have spo2 assistant.   Smart device assistant.   Spo2 review.  And spo2.   I have my model selected in the drop down in Oscar.    Oscar says it don’t see my watch.   Help please.  Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2020, 05:11 PM)staceyburke Wrote: First you need the OSCAR up with the nights charts then use the download in OSCAR. You can NOT load the 50f data without putting up the nights OSCAR Charts.

I have lasts nights chart up.   It’s not even pointing to the oximetrry data  I recorded.  I can’t find the data off the watch in any folder in file explorer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Let's work on basics.  
  1. Do you have the 50F connected to your PC?
  2. Is the CMS-50F turned on?
  3. Can you connect to it with SpO2Assistant?
  4. If so, can you download the data from it?

I'll leave it here at this point.  We will go further after you are successful with the above steps.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you using the SAME cable you used to charge the 50f? Connected to a USB port on your computer?
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
The first thing you have to do is download the data to your program that came with the 50f. You download the data from that program to OSCAR
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2020, 05:29 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Let's work on basics.  
  1. Do you have the 50F connected to your PC?
  2. Is the CMS-50F turned on?
  3. Can you connect to it with SpO2Assistant?
  4. If so, can you download the data from it?

I'll leave it here at this point.  We will go further after you are successful with the above steps.
50f connected to computer. I open spo2 assistant and it says no available device found.     Even connected as admin.   Watch is on when I try and connect.   
 I have another program smart device assistant that looks the same and it finds 50f I click recieve  data. End of road.   Where did the data go?
Post Reply Post Reply
Doug I hope this helps...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 151 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 200 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,415 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 159 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 617 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 237 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Added a new pulse oximeter importer... spacewrench 124 19,837 12-28-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.