Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

cms f50 oximeter.
RE: cms f50 oximeter.
Open SpO2 Assistant. You should be greeted with 2 icons, one an image of a DB9 Serial connection and the other being a Folder. Try selecting the folder icon. Hopefully, it will open the location where your other program stored the files.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2020, 06:02 PM)Dugy40 Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 05:29 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Let's work on basics.  
  1. Do you have the 50F connected to your PC?
  2. Is the CMS-50F turned on?
  3. Can you connect to it with SpO2Assistant?
  4. If so, can you download the data from it?

I'll leave it here at this point.  We will go further after you are successful with the above steps.
50f connected to computer. I open spo2 assistant and it says no available device found.     Even connected as admin.   Watch is on when I try and connect.   
 I have another program smart device assistant that looks the same and it finds 50f I click recieve  data. End of road.   Where did the data go?
IF you turned off the watch instead of just stop recording the recording is gone.  You need to download the data to SPO2 before turning off the watch.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Crimson NapeOpen SpO2 Assistant. You should be greeted with 2 icons, one an image of a DB9 Serial connection and the other being a Folder.  Try selecting the folder icon.  Hopefully, it will open the location where your other program stored the files.

spo2 assistant won’t work.   I guess that’s why I read to download smart device assistant.  The program looks exact and works.   It’s putting the data files in smart device folder.  I finally found them.    Once I have ten hours data I should be able to do it.   Worried bout setting that clock right that pops  up.   Thank you for help.   I see in the morning.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2020, 05:33 PM)staceyburke Wrote: Are you using the SAME cable you used to charge the 50f?  Connected to a USB port on your computer?

Yes.
Post Reply Post Reply
You set the watch to the SAME time that is on the Cpap. Again start both at the same time.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2020, 07:05 PM)staceyburke Wrote: You set the watch to the SAME time that is on the Cpap. Again start both at the same time.

I have then set the same but earlier when I was trying upload 5 minutes data as a test a msg and clock popped up.  It said 11:39 am.   So I hope I don’t mess that up.  Thank you for your help.   Driving me crazy.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dough your o2 monitor is running the latest firmware that is why only works with smart device assistant. I don’t think Oscar will directly import from the smart device assistant I think you need to import the spo2 files into OSCAR
Post Reply Post Reply
We probably should remove the link to the SiLabs driver, and replace it with search terms. I think that was the reason for the 404 error mentioned in the OP.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsdown 
sending bac
[attachment=26605][attachment=26604]

i got it to upload data to oscar but the time is all off. i am done messing with it. its boxed up ready to go back. will my time go back to normal on tormorrows session? will the spo2 stuff be gone from tomorrows oscar session aslo? want oscar back to normal. ty you all who tried to help.
Just wanna know if oscar will be normal tommorow? ty doug
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes nothing has changed in OSCAR.  But take a second and look at the bottom of the left section of your charts and go down to the very bottom of that left column.  There shows you the sessions you are showing on the charts.  You "tried" using the O2 meter earlier in the day.  That practice session is showing at the first part.  Take the check mark out the the "sessions" you do not want to see.  I think it worked and you downloaded was OK.  You just have sessions that you were you were experimenting with and you don't want to show it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 150 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 194 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,410 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 158 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 613 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 237 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Added a new pulse oximeter importer... spacewrench 124 19,824 12-28-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.