Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

cms f50 oximeter.
RE: cms f50 oximeter.
(09-16-2020, 07:20 AM)staceyburke Wrote: Yes nothing has changed in OSCAR.  But take a second and look at the bottom of the left section of your charts and go down to the very bottom of that left column.  There shows you the sessions you are showing on the charts.  You "tried" using the O2 meter earlier in the day.  That practice session is showing at the first part.  Take the check mark out the the "sessions" you do not want to see.  I think it worked and you downloaded was OK.  You just have sessions that you were you were experimenting with and you don't want to show it.

Yeah thank you.  I’d go to the data folder and nothing was there in file explorer.  I was in right folder to.   I could go another route though Oscar and navigate to the same folder and it was empty.   I had to end up creating a shortcut to desktop then use Oscar to open it. This was after finding the file a weird way.   It was a mess.  I know it doesn’t seem like it but I am good with computers.   Something just wasn’t right.  Then with the time being off.   Then realizing it’s enough to wear cpap nightly but to then add an oximeter when I know my pulse and oxygen is fine.   I looked at the report summary in the program.  Looked good.  But.  Too much to deal with.   Thank you again. Doug.
Post Reply Post Reply
Doug you o2 looked fine, I wish mine was as high.

Just one more thing. I think I know why you had do much trouble. Your program was installed in the wrong place. It needs to be installed on the c drive ROOT directory not in a sub directory on c.

If you delete the program and reinstall on c: (root) you will not have any problems.

If you decide to send it back, with 95% O2 that’s fine but if you want to keep it so you can check once a month...
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-16-2020, 11:22 AM)staceyburke Wrote: Doug you o2 looked fine, I wish mine was as high.

Just one more thing. I think I know why you had do much trouble. Your program was installed in the wrong place. It needs to be installed on the c drive ROOT directory not in a sub directory on c.

If you delete the program and reinstall on c: (root) you will not have any problems.

If you decide to send it back, with 95% O2 that’s fine but if you want to keep it so you can check once a month...
I don’t remember being able to choose the directory.   It was in c/program files86/spo2/data.   Folder was empty.   I could find the file in a way I can’t explain.   I might give it another try later.  Thank you.  Need to uninstall all the spo2 programs.
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe that the newer versions of the software use a path like, "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\SpO2 Assistant V3.0.0\Data".  Ignore the version number listed, this is the last version I used.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-16-2020, 05:18 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I believe that the newer versions of the software use a path like, "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\SpO2 Assistant V3.0.0\Data".  Ignore the version number listed, this is the last version I used.

I made a video I need you to see.   It’s too big to attach.  How can I show you.   It’s important.  How can I send.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-16-2020, 06:07 PM)Dugy40 Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 05:18 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I believe that the newer versions of the software use a path like, "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\SpO2 Assistant V3.0.0\Data".  Ignore the version number listed, this is the last version I used.

I made a video I need you to see.   It’s too big to attach.  How can I show you.   It’s important.  How can I send.
Hope this is ok.   Uploaded to YouTube.  https://youtu.be/CAP7zlTOvcc
Post Reply Post Reply
OK! You're doing a good job.  The problem isn't you, it's the yahoos that wrote the Smart Assistant.  They made the directory that stores the ".spo2" files protected and this won't allow OSCAR access to them.  The trick is to move or copy them to a directory that you have created.  You can create a directory (Windows now calls them "folders") on your C:\ drive or even within your Documents folder.   Before going all out, try copying one file to the new directory and play with it in OSCAR.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes as I tried to say earlier if you put it on C: the root directory it will work
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-16-2020, 06:55 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: OK! You're doing a good job.  The problem isn't you, it's the yahoos that wrote the Smart Assistant.  They made the directory that stores the ".spo2" files protected and this won't allow OSCAR access to them.  The trick is to move or copy them to a directory that you have created.  You can create a directory (Windows now calls them "folders") on your C:\ drive or even within your Documents folder.   Before going all out, try copying one file to the new directory and play with it in OSCAR.

Thank you.  Yeah that’s how I got the one to load. I saved to desktop.  Then Oscar loaded it.  Thought I was losing my mind.  Thank you.  Doug.
Post Reply Post Reply
Or UNinstall the application reinstall it in a custom location such as C:\SPO2\ then download from the oxymeter and OSCAR can read it but if you’ve sent it back then no worries
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 152 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 200 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,419 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 160 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 618 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 238 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Added a new pulse oximeter importer... spacewrench 124 19,844 12-28-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.