Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Time Setting/Hours Wrong on Replacement Bipap
Time Setting/Hours Wrong on Replacement Bipap
I exchanged my ResMed VAuto for a new machine since I had only had it 3 months and was hoping a different one would have a humidifier that worked better.  I can't really tell a difference, but just had to try.

But on the new machine, the Time is set wrong - when it is 8 a.m. here, it says 9 a.m. and it won't let me change it because it says you can't "go in the past" or something.  I can't figure out how to fix it.  I don't remember the one having this problem, and there must be some setting where I can change this.

Also, and I'm no completely positive yet, it seems to add an hour to my sleep.  So if I slept 8 hours, it says 9 hours?

Thanks for any help with this.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Time Setting/Hours Wrong on Replacement Bipap
I think you can only change the time around mid day when it will let you.
It will not allow you to change this during what would be normally a sleeping session.
There is other threads on ResMeds set to the wrong time if you search for them.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...irsense-10

Should work out the same I hope.
Worth a try anyway.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Time settings are found after entering the Clinical mode. The error you saw was most likely because you attempted to adjust the time backwards shortly after you were recording a sleep session. I think at least 1 hour has to elapse before adjusting time backwards.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks - yes, I was trying to do it right when I woke up.  I will change it later today.
Post Reply Post Reply
you're welcome and have a great day
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Been there, done that. You wait until an hour or more after 12 pm and before you’ve done any sleeping. Then you set it back.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 215 03-27-2024, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,455 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 160 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,255 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,828 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 292 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 259 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.