Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

combining multi data source
combining multi data source
Good Morning Folks,

First up pray everyone are well in these terrible epidemic times.

Since these "times", I now have to shuttle between parents [need caring] and my home.
So I have bought my second resmed AirCurve10 vauto. Really out necessity of constant disinfection of equipment before lugging it place to place. I now have dedicated machines at both places and only been tracking my home primary data

My question is can I combine both machine data on a single user account on OSCAR.
The data used are not 'linear'; ie uploaded one after another, but dates used is all in-between on both SD cards, whilst no 2 days are repeated of course.

I'm using my mac book for all data capture. No I have not tired backing up and doing a trail. [not the most technically savvy person ].

My apologies for asking a seemingly redundant question.

Chris
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: combining multi data source
Yes! You can import both AirCurves into one OSCAR account. Problems only arise when switching brands or models within a profile. Since you are using the same brand and model, no problems. The differences will be displayed in the Statistics page, under Change to Machine Settings. Just use a dedicated SD card for each machine. This is because the Resmed will write the AirCurve's serial number to the card, thus making it unique for data identification.

The best to you and your parents. (I hope you're getting frequent traveler points... Big Grin)
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: combining multi data source
(05-08-2022, 07:53 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Yes! You can import both AirCurves into one OSCAR account.  Problems only arise when switching brands or models within a profile.  Since you are using the same brand and model, no problems.  The differences will be displayed in the Statistics page, under Change to Machine Settings.  Just use a dedicated SD card for each machine.  This is because the Resmed will write the AirCurve's serial number to the card, thus making it unique for data identification.  

The best to you and your parents.  (I hope you're getting frequent traveler points...  Big Grin)
- Red

Many Thank Red,

Much Appreciated.
One other reason I quickly make another purchase of the AirCurve [hurt the pockets quite a bit], was worried industry is moving into a closed and propriety data system.

As to frequent traveler points, hmm ... I think I need to sign up for favored kinship, seeing that they are 'will-ing' all to grandkids. All gd. They are lovey and parents whom sacrificed plenty already.

Chris
Take care & Stay well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 2 191 03-14-2022, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  error building OSCAR from source: unknown warning option timpani 20 757 03-11-2022, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  o2ring data date is off by a day from cpap data jhummell 1 156 02-27-2022, 09:14 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 441 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Combining CPAP and Fitbit sleep data gm125 6 1,187 06-19-2021, 02:36 AM
Last Post: cathyf
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 397 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Combining data from 2 SD cards with overlapping data. SevereApnea 4 522 02-17-2021, 02:44 AM
Last Post: SevereApnea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.