Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 & S10 data combined into same OSCAR profile
S9 & S10 data combined into same OSCAR profile
I wanted to pass along that I have been able to upload ResMed S9 and S10 data into the same OSCAR profile, I'm just unsure as to the full process that I used to do it or how to replicate it.

I've regularly saved both machine's SD card data to my computer so a large backlog of data is available. Initially I didn't have success importing the data directly from the "Datalog" folders via various routes e.g.) pointing OSCAR at the data folders; inserting SD cards into the S9 and S10 machine, copying the folders to the SD card and then trying to get OSCAR to upload the files; etc..

However, then I noticed that there were "Backup" folders on my computer that each contained Datalog, STR_Backup, STR.edf and ID files. I do not know when or how these "Backup" folders were generated: by the machines, OSCAR or ?. So, with the same profile open in OSCAR, I pointed the import function to each of these folders, one at a time. Every one successfully imported the data (though some graphs are missing data). Initially, I thought these folders only contained data from the same machine but when remembering that I had to switch machines a couple of times last year, I found that S9 and S10 data have been combined in the same profile (attachments).

I have several periods over the past several years where I'm missing S9 data (mostly) from the profile. There doesn't appear to be "Backup" folders for those periods, though I do have "Datalog" folders (which won't upload directly into that OSCAR profile). I'd like to be able to figure out how I can fill in those gaps since I have the data and now know it's possible under some conditions.

If anyone has a process or an idea of a process that might be successful, I'd appreciate any advice. 

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval Dawnstar 5 66 1 hour ago
Last Post: gardencat
  Won't load profile - Sonoma 14.4.4 MacBook Pro breathingwell 2 86 04-22-2024, 02:30 PM
Last Post: kderevan
  Data went to wrong profile Poolboy 4 77 04-20-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 1 104 04-17-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 139 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Can I delete a profile in Oscar? JUllian 8 2,357 04-12-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: amarnina
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 964 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.