Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

comparisons,
RE: comparisons,
My trials with the remstar auto have been doing pretty good, not exactly sure of all the figures off hand, as I forgot to get copies from the techs.

In the meantime - I contacted supplier#2 and purchased a new "open box" Philips Remstar system one auto - the same model I have been hiring - and a second cheapie for a backup / spare / to take camping etc.

The spare unit is a Philips Remstar M series, "gently used" ex trials machine, which looks brand new.
I had a look at its clinicians settings - and found it only has 40 hours on the clock.

At the same time, I contacted supplier#10, for 2 x masks, spare hoses, filters, 12 volt adaptor and assorted bits and pieces.

so....I x brand new auto machine, 1 x might as well be new cpap, 2 masks, enough spares and filters to last a couple of years - for less than 1/2 the price of buying a bare machine here.

Top service from both suppliers - and one very happy Aussie.

stephen.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-19-2014, 11:22 AM)stephen N Wrote: Top service from both suppliers - and one very happy Aussie.

stephen.
+1
I,m about to order my yearly supplies from 1800
Post Reply Post Reply
I have to laugh,
My spare machine, a hose and a mask has been nicked by my Mum, with the aim of "encouraging" my Dad to get tested as he snores.

Dad was hoping to nick it first as he reckons Mum snores worse than he does......

stephen
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool Comparisons to F&P Evora Mask SheShells23 9 512 03-05-2024, 03:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Night Comparisons in Oscar FozzyDaBear 0 535 03-04-2021, 09:19 AM
Last Post: FozzyDaBear

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.