stephen D Offline

Members

Machine: resmed aircurve 10cs pacewave
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: resmed p10 & Amara View
Humidifier: resmed
CPAP Pressure: Auto EPAP 6 PS 3 min 10 max
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments: I do not use software however as the machine is wifi compliant my physician will email a report

Sex: Male

compatable software for latest resmed ASV
I use the latest Resmed Aircurve10cs pacewave machine. Model 37354
This machine is WIFI compliant. I have access to My Air and my physician can email a full and comprehensive report when I request it. I have asked her to send this to me every 2 weeks to which she has agreed. This service and advise is suppose to be for life ? when you purchase a machine. My provider is a retail arm of Resmed.
However in addition to this it would be nice to have software of my own. My physician tells me their latest version wont be available on line as a Resmed rep had to attend her clinic to physically install it.
I bet someone on this forum knows more than she does. Is there a current software program available that I can download that will be compliant with my machine that wont effect the SD card or alert the physician.
09-24-2015 08:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
Asjb Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: Aircurve 10 CS Pacewave ASV. Before 11/2015 Airsense 10 Auto
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: FP Simplus & Remzzzs liner
Humidifier: Integral
CPAP Pressure: Current info in this post
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Sex: Undisclosed

RE: compatable software for latest resmed ASV
(09-24-2015 08:24 PM)stephen D Wrote:  I use the latest Resmed Aircurve10cs pacewave machine. Model 37354............. Is there a current software program available that I can download that will be compliant with my machine that wont effect the SD card or alert the physician.

Hello Stephen D

I've only just come across your post. I've been using the Pacewave CS since last month and it works fine with the latest versions of Sleepyhead and also ResScan (both obtainable from this Board).

Downloading your data each day into one or both of the above programmes would not make any changes to your SD card that would be detectable by your doctor. The doctor would only be able to see if you had changed the *settings* yourself, but not if you had just looked at your data.

I find the data very useful especially as I am now not registered with any doctor for my sleep apnoea. The health service CPAP technician knows that I analyse my data and change my settings myself if needed. He gives me advice if I need it, as have many well-informed and generous members of this Board. But even if you don't want to change the settings yourself, looking at your data may interest you, or reassure you, or perhaps prompt you to see your physician sooner than planned if things are not so well adjusted for you.

Are you pleased with the Pacewave? I love mine! - best nights' sleep and daytime energy for decades and I find the its pressure adjustments natural and comfortable.

Best wishes
01-01-2016 06:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  new ResMed machine and ResScan software issue fluffyetal 1 201 11-18-2016 06:40 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Updated Software for Resmed S10 duyos 9 679 07-02-2016 10:01 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Invalid SD card after installing ResMed Software dry2015 13 1,881 07-01-2016 12:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Latest Beta problems DariaVader 15 1,238 03-20-2016 02:18 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
  ResMed vs. Sleepyhead software hkrostich 5 1,064 10-21-2015 07:22 AM
Last Post: hkrostich
  Software for Resmed S10 AutoSet duyos 2 1,253 09-27-2015 07:31 AM
Last Post: duyos
  Sleepyhead vs ResMed Software bolocarver 10 2,301 07-21-2015 03:10 PM
Last Post: bolocarver