Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

condensation problem
As a board member the best advice you can offer is just sleep under the covers? Really! We are looking for real advice, not some ad haq resolution.
I am tired and cranky and tired oh inhaling this condensation and it giving me a cold. I have tried everything and cant get a heated hose approved for me. [/size][/font]
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Clint Harris - Welcome to the forum!

You state that you have tried everything. I'm unsure if this included an empty humidifier tank and placing your CPAP lower than the top of your bed while having the hose supported higher than your head. Since the machine you have listed is a software program, I am guessing that you are using a P-R DreamStation. I looked up a DreamStation's heated hose price from the supplier list. (located at the top of the page) It only costs around $40. This seems like a small amount for your sanity.

Good luck!
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Flow Limitations, a problem or not? storywizard 9 171 Yesterday, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] DreamStation Auto Humidification problem Giasdaddy2010 15 5,944 09-20-2017, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Healthkares
  Condensation & clicking in AirTouch F20 Mask disnynerd 8 194 09-18-2017, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Gary1of2
Question [Pressure] New ResMed Airsense 10 Pressure Problem spookyac47 5 219 09-16-2017, 03:44 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  PR System One Humidifier Problem gludden 7 155 09-16-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Advice Needed- Problem With Recording on the CMS 50D + Oximeter nico08 4 185 09-07-2017, 12:08 AM
Last Post: aquanaut20
  Mask Slipping Problem chd3143 6 2,374 08-28-2017, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Dramagal27