Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Clinician Setting on Older S9 Machine:
RE: Clinician Setting on Older S9 Machine:
I still don't know how you got a PS=9 setting?

I just re-read this entire thread -- I recommend you get a new sleep study and The correct machine for your type of apnea.
This playing around with a VPAP not working for you.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
You are correct.. it is not working. I think there is a condensed version of my "story" where sleep studies and doctors are regarded. If you read that you will see how I arrived at where I am and how I am attempting to cope..

Post Reply Post Reply
The way this thread went, it's like you started adjusting a car's carburetor -- choke, idle mix, float level, main jets, idle speed... but's it's the wrong carburetor for the car.

You need a sleep study and ASV titration; and issue of an ASV machine. Your VPAP Auto isn't meant for treatment of CA or mixed apnea.
Whomever is taking care of you in Bend, needs to do it right.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Again you are correct in your analogy and your assessment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diagnosed with UARS just got CPAP with mask need help setting it up nicchamilton 1 35 3 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  N30i [what mask setting] Airsense 10 AutoSet Topdogg7505 8 3,239 04-20-2024, 10:02 AM
Last Post: ahfairley
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 265,103 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
Information NOTICE: New Clinician Manuals NOW AVAILABLE SuperSleeper 72 79,394 04-14-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 173 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Tube Temp and Humidity Setting To Avoid Rainout tomkelly 10 342 04-11-2024, 11:11 PM
Last Post: tomkelly
  Trigger Setting Switch - Aircurve 10 MrIvanDrago 4 173 04-09-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.