Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Air Mini pressure reset
Air Mini pressure reset
I have had my Air Mini for over a year now, but stopped using it when I travel because it caused severe nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose, etc. which lasted for 2-3 days. I read somewhere that resetting to a lower pressure may alleviate this. However, when I turned on my app it prompted me to download and install the latest version; now when I place my fingers on the two logos, it will not go into the reset mode. Any help or suggestions?

Thanks, Harry
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Air Mini pressure reset
From a previous thread by Combe:

On the summary screen that shows your myAir score (usage, mask seal, AHI, etc) you will notice the bluetooth icon in the top right corner of the screen. Press that.
You will now be on a status screen that shows your machine is connected. Press and hold the ResMed logo and Airmini logo at the same time for 3 seconds or more and you will enter the clinician menu.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
I have tried that a number of times and nothing happens. Has that feature been disabled in the latest software version of the app?

Thanks, Harry
Post Reply Post Reply
What version of software are you running?
Coffee

Happy Pappin'

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Version 1.3.0.11.2, updated on my wireless device 7/30/18.

Thanks, Harry

I tried it again this morning and it worked! I was able to reset to a lower maximum pressure.

Thanks, Harry
Post Reply Post Reply
Excellent news!  I wonder what happened.  Did you reboot your phone?
Coffee

Happy Pappin'

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picked up ResMed 10 today, concerned about ability to reset flow rates NewlyDiagnosed 10 232 04-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  Air Mini issues Bous 0 136 03-27-2024, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Bous
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 749 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly
  Humidification Issue With Air Mini ICS55 15 5,422 02-08-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: pwnorris
  [Equipment] Seeking advice for reset of time zone richapple 0 210 02-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: richapple
Question BMC Mini M1 - Pressure Settings? SwissTruffle 0 358 12-25-2023, 10:42 AM
Last Post: SwissTruffle
  Isn't Resmed's Expiratory Pressure Relief really Inspiratory Pressure Support?? Reznik 122 19,009 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.