Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead#1
Thumbsup 
SleepyHead#1
I'm new to Apnea Board and have found it very educational and downloaded Two software programs (sleepyhead and Rescan5.5) and I have to say Sleepyhead is easy on my eyes and tells me more.
If you want to understand your Cpap device you need to download this software for a person who wants to learn whats going on inside your respiratory system.
Thanks to Jedimark and his friends, Apnea board they have put together a beautiful package for free.
Must be the Christmas spirit and I donated to Sleepyhead like to the development of this valuable information.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead#1
Hi Canuck 2,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It’s good to hear you are liking SleepyHead so well.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-13-2015, 07:02 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi Canuck 2,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It’s good to hear you are liking SleepyHead so well.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
Thanks for the Welcome, I have been using Auto cpap for about 7yrs and just upgraded to a A10 Resmed.
My older machine was a Remstar auto Aflex m series(old faithful) and it had this hughe card in the back that the Therapist could only read.
When I needed cpap supplies they would say bring in the card and usually the nurse is out, very busy ...etc. We will mail back your card and they usally did( once I had to phone to ask for the card wks later- they forgot-low priority) they would say usally every thing is well and carey on.(all auto machines self correct apnea's anyway, no wonder they would say everything OK)
Not learning one dam thing and I did this for approx. 7 yrs until I figured it was time to upgrade the machine.
Did lots of reading on this site before learning about different machines and software available, A10 took to my fancy so I purchased one online.
So software is available to people who want it so I noticed this program called "sleepy head" that a lot of folks use.
I noticed with the 5.5 rescan software is more for clinical people and sleepyhead is for the average intelligent person who is concerned with what the clinics are doing to machine settings and results.(very nice software Sleepyhead has.)
So its been a learning curve and very enjoyable Apnea board to say the least,(wifey wonders at times) to help and learn. There are other great sites to learn and purchase equipment for us poor Canadians with the weak dollar.
Enough of that and have a great day.Wink
Thanks Sleepyhead creators and to the best to you all in the new year.

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks like JediMark is working to create software for the new Dreamstation, I was over at Cpap forum and "Grayghost4" who communicates with him, he is looking for the different models information they make Bipap...asv...., Contact grayghost4 over at cpap forum if you have a Dreamstation.
Post Reply Post Reply
Emil, I split your post and the replies from this thread and put it into its own. Unless your post has something to directly to do with the thread, it is best to start your own rather than jump into an existing one.

You can find your post here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...0F-and-Mac
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.