Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

cpap info download with no SD card, external modem only
cpap info download with no SD card, external modem only
I have a ResMed AirSense 10 cpap.  There is no SD card with the machine, just an external modem.  How can I download info from cpap into sleep software without SD card.  I was told that I would not need an SD card.  Is this true?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: cpap info download with no SD card, external modem only
No you need a SD card. You can buy one at staples or any computer store. Also Walmart and online.
Make sure to also by a SD card reader if your computer doesn't have one already.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Sad 
Thank you for the info.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  I am new to all of this CPAP stuff.
Post Reply Post Reply
Once you have your SD card, download #SleepyHead software. You will be able to track your data and easily see what’s happening on a breath by breath basis.

Don’t hesitate to ask if you need help.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
can you use the SD card at the same time as the modem? I need it to send data or my insurance wont cover it. Id would like to use both at the same time so i can use sleepyhead.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes you can use both at the same time. One won't affect the other.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 198 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 493 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 298 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 441 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Thumbsdown DreamStation 2 Session Info - Phantom Disconnects Wizard99 24 2,507 10-02-2023, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 444 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.