Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

cpap mask express
cpap mask express
Anybody ever use cpap mask express?  Any feedback on their reliability?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: cpap mask express
Hi yankees123,

This vendor was added to our supplier list last year.   See Supplier #39.

I haven't heard anything negative.  If you decide to order from this vendor, report back on your experience with them.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have used them twice. No problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your feedback, I was just concerned because their prices on masks are about half of what on line companies offer.
Post Reply Post Reply
My last mask I bought was only a month ago and it shipped about 3 days after my purchase.
I liked I could use PayPal and not give them my CC info.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nighty night, I understand but should I be concerned using them with a credit card purchase?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yankee, I don’t have any reason to think a CC is a bad idea. My 1st purse I had your same concern. There cheap, so what’s the catch.

That’s the only reason I liked PP. now after 2nd purchase, there good to go in my book.
Post Reply Post Reply
Makes sense, thanks nighty night
Post Reply Post Reply
I have used them twice and no complaints. Curiously, when I looked at getting a mask again it was no longer "on sale." Maybe I am being paranoid, but I wonder if they sell you the first mask at a discount to rope you in. Not a huge deal, since the "regular price" is competitive, and I am using them to check out new mask options.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks rainbow fish, I think after reading about what people have said I will give them a try.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 299 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  Cleaning CPAP & AirTouch F20 Mask PoutinePrincess 2 343 02-10-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  New CPAP user - Fine Tuning Settings/Mask Help slowmo2000 0 260 01-31-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: slowmo2000
  New CPAP User - f30i Mask Troubles CcReesezzzzz01 6 826 01-31-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: CcReesezzzzz01
  [CPAP] Significant noise from mask since change of CPAP machine! SwissTruffle 7 702 01-03-2024, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] CPAP in Silent Mode and Mask Useful life meaning aconti 5 459 12-17-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: aconti
  New to cpap (Need help with mask selection) Jose Castro 1 355 10-18-2023, 05:18 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.