Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead says I used machine only 29 minutes last night?!
Question 
Sleepyhead says I used machine only 29 minutes last night?!
I am back to using my AutoPap while my new TAP oral appliance is made. For the past two years, I've been able to get my AHI down to less than 5 with the mouthpiece. I had previously used SleepyHead and was thrilled with the information it provided and how empowered being privy to that info made me feel. So, back on the hose for a bit, I downloaded SleepyHead to my new Mac. All seemed fine until I checked out data from my first night- The data indicated I'd started my sleep session at 2 something in the AM and used the machine only 2 hours. Actually, mask and machine were in use almost seven hours, beginning at shortly before 11p. That was weird but I gave it another go last night. Today, my data indicates I only used my AutoPap for 40 some minutes, once again- at 2 in the morning. Again, I was in bed and masked up well before midnight and arose shortly after 7 AM. What could be going on? Could the card be malfunctioning? Or perhaps the AutoPap? I am confused. Previously, I'd had no issues with data import or display. I would be very grateful for anyone's insight or assistance. Thanks in advance!!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead says I used machine only 29 minutes last night?!
Check to make sure the machine's clock is set to local time.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
Try shutting your machine off for 5 minutes and turning it back on. Check the time. Try it one more night. If you still have a problem, your machine needs repair. This happened with my brand newbie Airsense for Her back in June. My DME replaced it with another machine, but eventually heard back that it was an electronic failure, which of course, is going to happen in a small number of machines no matter how careful the manufacturer. BUT the same fault can occur when machines get older as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
PR machines are factory set to UTC. You cannot change it.

I only used SH about 2 years ago. So, not an expert.
I think there's a setting you in SH you need to change to define the CPAP day.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR time off by a couple minutes Millstone50 6 895 01-27-2022, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Millstone50
  Setting up new machine (or SD card) to include daa from trial machine registered in S Sheila 5 767 12-21-2021, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Sheila
  Event flagged shifted by 2 minutes after adjusting time on machine ubersteiny 4 636 08-27-2021, 02:05 PM
Last Post: ubersteiny
  Sleepyhead - doesn't give complete information every night aminator 2 956 04-22-2019, 09:12 AM
Last Post: aminator
  Can a machine provider remotely program your cpap machine? calcuttaman 20 11,625 04-20-2019, 09:29 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Sleepyhead or machine problem? BamaSteve 2 1,035 11-19-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: BamaSteve
  Newbie Questions about SleepyHead App and ResMed APAP machine STRVYS 2 1,284 10-20-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.