Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

data reader
Hello
what do i need to get in order to read my data card on my Respironics Bipap Auto SV Advanced so I have some idea what is going on? Can i do this without spending a small fortune? I feel like I'm on my own on this and could use some help..

thanks

Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
You can download the sleepyhead software here on the this board..it is a free software that will tell you what your number are..you can also pick up a card readerat just about any electronics store
Someone once asked me how I adjusted to CPAP so well--I thought for a moment and said I had two choices CPAP or DEATH..The choice was easy..
Post Reply Post Reply
welcome both of you.

if your machine data card is postage stamp size you need an sd card reader. most newer laptops will have one built in the edge of the machine so check around the edge. if you don't have one, you should be able to buy a usb sd card reader for under $10 at most anyplace that sells computer supplies.

before you do this, find out if your machine is fully data capable. somebody here can probably tell you as i don't know for sure..
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] ISO Compatible USB Card Reader for Phillips Respironics M-Series literatec 4 352 08-20-2017, 05:17 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Sleepyhead data vs. Doctor's data Daisylouu 10 2,729 08-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Why does Sleepyhead data not match my machine's data? Ihaveapnea 8 1,059 01-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Ihaveapnea
  Newbie with Smart Card Reader Problems MissSnuffleupagus 3 468 12-01-2016, 09:36 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Revised Post Regarding "I need help with SH data" - with data included! Jeffo1 3 951 05-16-2016, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Jeffo1
  [CPAP] REMstar 220p Philips Respironics Card Reader djhuggybear 4 1,150 02-02-2016, 07:28 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [Equipment] S9 Autoset card reader dying PaulaO2 17 2,242 01-10-2016, 09:27 PM
Last Post: timmer047