Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem
RE: date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem
I'd be inclined to consider no Ramp at all and no EPR. Despite it being only active on Ramp, it's possible to increase pressure swings that seem to increase CA activity.

It appears you're riding on the Apnea teeter-totter of CA versus Obstructive events. You'll have to decide which event type is the worse for you, the CA or flow limits, Hypopnea, and Obstructive Apnea. Treating CA or the other stuff require opposing action and then worse is that acting on one side will inevitably increase the opposite.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Apneas are diminishing
Post Reply Post Reply
The CA look OK on this one, it does depend on what the trend is for them. The leak rate doesn't look great though.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Display problem SusanWink 10 224 08-29-2021, 03:51 AM
Last Post: multicast
  Another OSCAR Display Problem SideSleeper 4 113 08-28-2021, 06:43 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  SleepU / Viatom / Wellue Data File Name Change spacewrench 22 397 08-27-2021, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Neo2020
Exclaimation OSCAR Dual Screen Problem on Windows 10 VK3XEM 2 126 08-09-2021, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR stopped importing graph data on change from S9 to Airsense 10 machine pjfollyfarm 2 152 07-30-2021, 09:14 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Changes Made to Machine Settings Joe Bezz 3 139 07-30-2021, 04:22 AM
Last Post: SevereApnea
  OSCAR CALENDAR DATE DONT MATCH miguelrtrindade 2 121 07-05-2021, 08:19 PM
Last Post: theunk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.