Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem
RE: date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem
    But - there is no event flag selector at the bottom right of OSCAR Daily screen  -  for CA.  CA is included as a selected choice on the bottom left PB pull-down.

Can you now see the needed waveforms in the screen shot?
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't understand why you are looking for a CA listing in the lower right. There will never be a CA listing there. Also, based off your last screenshot, I would say that you don't have the correct CPAP model to treat your type of apnea.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm still of the opinion this CA makes your therapy a big train wreck.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You have an extremely large number of CAs now. In your January and April screenshots, you did not have an excessive number of CAs.

Excessive CAs are the problem you need to solve.

What changed in your health since April? Did the increase in CAs happen suddenly, or did they just keep increasing? Have their been any changes in your health, diet, medications, etc? Any medical procedures or operations? Dental issues? Are your CPAP settings all the same now as they were before the number of CAs increased?
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I borrowed a Resmed Autosense10 Autoset APAP for the past couple of nights.  Here are the results:

Date
Start
End
Hours
7/18/2021
22:38:03
07:38:58
08:57:02

Cheyne Stokes Respiration
16.87%
Large Leak
16.16%
Clear Airway
Obstructive
Unclassified Apnea
Hypopnea
RERA

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
You still have an excessive number of CAs -- changing machines didn't change the results significantly.

What else changed in your life when the number of CAs increased so much? That's the question you need to answer for yourself.
Useful links

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Changing machines to the Resmed Autosense10 resulted in the Dreamstation's Periodic Breathing line being interpreted as Cheyne Stokes Respiration.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, same thing, different name. Philips uses the name "Periodic Breathing," while ResMed calls the same thing "Cheynes-Stokes Respiration." Despite the name, it's usually just periodic breathing and not really CSR.
Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply
As I read the various descriptions of Cheyne Stokes, I can recall experiencing exactly the breathing described on at least 2 occasions.
Post Reply Post Reply
It takes someone more knowledgeable than I to examine a flow graph and determine whether it is just periodic breathing (which is normally the case) or is actually Cheynes-Stokes Respiration.
Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 223 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 251 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 336 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 509 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 754 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 561 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.