Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem
RE: date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem
    Possibly a cracked filling in an upper molar - which the DDS says there is a sinus infection. taking antibiotics (Clindamycin) - is the cause of all the problems.  Can't think of anything else.
Post Reply Post Reply
In all of your ResMeds graphs you have EPR on and prior Flex turned on.

Have you tried it without EPR (or Flex)?

If you like the exhale support consider using it only during ramp, and see if it reduces your centrals at all.
Post Reply Post Reply
    In the distant past, I remember removing the Flex setting, but I don't remember any difference.  I'll try removing Flex, EPR from the settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's a bit of a trainwreck with the CA there. Is this normal for you on that CA activity?

I'll suggest turning Ramp and EPR off completely and you may want to have a phone chat with doc. Discuss with your doctor about an ASV titration. I'm inclined to believe this level of CA isn't budging without ASV.

For clarity, ResMed's have EPR, Respironics have Flex.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm still taking Clindamycin for 3 more days. I think I'll wait on doing anything else right now until the course of antibiotics is finished. Can't post last night's session as it only recorded just over an hour of data.  Is it normal for data to be missing form the SD card?  Did I remove the SD card too soon?  It was a new 32GB  Lexar D card.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not sure what part of the globe you're located, but the ResMed day runs Noon to next day's noon, I think based upon the PAP clock. This might have cut off data, placing some on the prior day or something like that. So look at the clock, find out if it's set correct for your area and your sleep schedule. Then you'd know what noon is to your PAP and can see where your sleep sessions would be within that 24 hour timeframe.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm in the Sierras - western slope in Calif - PST. The lock slide switch on the Lexar SD cardholder - is very loose. Last night, I saw a CPAP screen msg referring to card being locked. that certainly contributed to the problem.

Last night's  APAP session didn't record any events... Had difficulty breathing thru my nose due to congestion.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
that is what I read when I looked up C-S Respiration.  Then one night I woke up and I was breathing just as the C-S Respiration web pages described...
Post Reply Post Reply
Had a fairly good night's rest..
[Image: attachment.php?aid=34214]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
      Apneas are going down more each week. I finished the course of Clindamycin last weekend.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 251 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 333 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 506 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 751 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 560 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.