Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem
RE: date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem
I'd be inclined to consider no Ramp at all and no EPR. Despite it being only active on Ramp, it's possible to increase pressure swings that seem to increase CA activity.

It appears you're riding on the Apnea teeter-totter of CA versus Obstructive events. You'll have to decide which event type is the worse for you, the CA or flow limits, Hypopnea, and Obstructive Apnea. Treating CA or the other stuff require opposing action and then worse is that acting on one side will inevitably increase the opposite.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Apneas are diminishing
Post Reply Post Reply
The CA look OK on this one, it does depend on what the trend is for them. The leak rate doesn't look great though.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 227 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 90 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 254 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 336 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 509 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 754 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 563 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.