Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

detailed graphics on Resmed Airsense 10 SD
detailed graphics on Resmed Airsense 10 SD
I cannot download the detailed graphics from the SD-card; only the last day is shown and all the days from the beginning. I did select the correct items for downloading, but still ther is only one graphic shown.
Does anyone know about this problem? This occured also in the softwareversion 5.8.

Thanks in advance,
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: detailed graphics on Resmed Airsense 10 SD
Hi RBreet - Welcome
There are several models of the A10. Not all of them provide detailed data.  Also, what software you are using.  You stated "5.8", so I'm guessing ResScan. Am I correct?

Please look at the image below and compare it to your A10.  It should say "AutoSet, AutoSet for Her, Elite or CPAP".  If it is labeled "CPAP" you will not have detailed data, only summary data.
[Image: ResMed-AirSense-10.png]
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello, the model is Airsense 10 Autoset; the software is now version 6.0. I only see the last date has the mark with "detailed graphic" and I can see the details. All the other days don't have this graphic icon. In the downloadpage he shows only one session for downloading. I did select the most wanted sessions.
Do I make a mistake or is this a softwareproblem?

Thanks again,
Post Reply Post Reply
It sounds like the card wasn't in the CPA on those days. You have to have the card in the machine for it to record detailed data, The A10 will keep only summary data (30 days, I believe) if the card isn't inserted.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The card was constantly in the Airsense; the normal data is also stored, but not the detailed data; only the latest day was stored. I will ask the hospital helpdesk OSAS.
Thanks again for your help; perhaps I can tell you more after tomorrow.
Post Reply Post Reply
when you download from sd card, click select after data, then all summary data and... all from the drop down box, then check the box for equivalent number of high rate data sessions, then start download.

I'm not sure if I understand the problem exactly but I think you are describing expected behavior. I haven't used resscan for a while and my version is 5.7.0.xxxx.

I'm pretty sure detailed graphs have to be loaded one by one, day by day once downloaded from sd card and only one day is visible at a time. if you view another day and click view detailed data, the detailed view for last (only other) day you viewed will no longer be visible.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same question...  New software user here.  Airsense 10 Autoset.  ResScan software is version 6.0.  SD card has 365 days data from what I can tell.  I'm only seeing detailed data for the most recent day in browser.

With previous versions of the software, were you able to view / report on detailed data for more than one day?  

I'm wondering if the CPAP removes the current detailed data when it switches to a new day.  Again, I'm new... and not sure how things work yet.

Thanks!

FYI - I copied the data on the SD card to a formatted USB flash drive so I could play with the data and return the SD card to the CPAP.  I formatted the flash drive and used Microsoft's RichCopy tool (free) to copy the data from the SD card to the flash drive.  RichCopy retains the creation date / time on the files when they are copied.  I also created a folder on the flash drive with todays' date and copied the contents of the SD card to that folder too.  I may want to copy the SD card to the flash drive again at a later date and may want to keep todays' data.  Two copies of 365 days data are about 6 meg in size.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you select the "Detailed Data" option for all the dates when you performed your import?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I did select all, even high resolution, but every time he gives only the last day in detailed graph.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your quick reply!!

Yes, I selected 'all' in the drop down for most recent detailed data session(s) and checked the box for Include equivalent number of high rate data session(s).

Thanks.

sorry, not trying to hijack this post, I'll start my own thread once this one has been resolved. Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 125 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 269 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 253 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,459 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 537 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 527 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet 39517 (22231480293) human 4 767 11-05-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.