Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

devilbiss intellapap autoadjust with smartflex
Wink 
devilbiss intellapap autoadjust with smartflex
please help me setup my new machine. pressure set way to high
pressure is set @ 17.
I would like to lower it.
17 is way high, can not use
please let me know how to lower it. Thanks
Robert Stanton
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: devilbiss intellapap autoadjust with smartflex
The clinical manual should have the information you,re seeking, available via Email. Scroll down to section three (DeVilbiss Manuals)
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi robertstanton,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Your side notes indicate the machine is set for auto adjust from 4 to 18. You say its set on 17. Is that correct, or is that what the machine settles on in order to apply what it thinks is the appropriate therapy. If the later, then first you need to talk to your sleep doc and see what they thought the machine should be set at in your specific case.

If it is just a matter that the machine is ratcheting it up farther than it needs to be, which certainly could happen, then it's time to explore whether or not you are experiencing significant leaks. You mention you are using a full mask. That's a red flag to be concerned about leaks. If the mask isn't sealing as well as it needs to the machine may be over compensating to try to keep up.

Are you reviewing your stats on the Sleepyhead software? Do that and let us know the numbers: AHI, pressure hi/low, leak pcts med and 95.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] DeVilbiss Smartlink Module DV5M fault innovativekiwi 0 634 01-10-2023, 01:43 AM
Last Post: innovativekiwi
  OSCAR + Devilbiss DV64 questions Cuppa 6 664 11-19-2022, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Cuppa
  DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust Error message E06 MSGabbani 2 1,113 08-13-2022, 12:32 PM
Last Post: MSGabbani
  [CPAP] Help with Devilbiss DV6 CPAP data and settings Catalynux 45 5,754 06-30-2022, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Psychotech
  Devilbiss Intellipap disassembly REMember 5 1,131 03-31-2022, 07:27 AM
Last Post: REMember
  Devilbiss 12 volt power cable Cuppa 1 899 09-24-2021, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  Devilbiss discontinuing cpap production Mutineer 1 1,435 09-11-2021, 10:19 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.