Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

dialer for air sense 10 modem
dialer for air sense 10 modem
I received my Air Sense 10 yesterday and followed your procedure to set it up.  I wouldn't have been able to without your procedure.  I am still gathering manuals for the S10 and find there is a internal modem with which to communicate with my health care provider or with an resmed office.  I am unable to find any instructions of how to dial anyone.  my signal strength is the same as my iPhone.

thank you Thanks 
mike
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: dialer for air sense 10 modem
It's automatic. Your DME supplies the registration of your machine to Resmed and the modem transmits data daily about 1 hour after the end of your session. You cannot initiate or configure what is transmitted.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
OH!  I purchased from a mail order supplier on the west coast and haven't registered the machine yet.  I will register it yet tonight.  thank you.  then I guess if I did have a local DME I would be able to dial them also?

Thanks 
mike
Post Reply Post Reply
You wouldn’t be able to dial ResMed or a local DME through the modem. As Melman stated, it is automatic. Once your machine is registered, the modem transmits on its own.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ohmy I AM GOING BATTY PLEASE HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF THIS Plmnb 2 174 03-09-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Resmed S10 Modem and SD card gdahl 5 985 03-07-2023, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR [mobile devices & cellular modem use] Osiris357 20 3,569 12-26-2021, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Resmed auto sense 10 session time reset kdav71 11 3,065 10-03-2019, 09:08 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Air Sense 10 CPAP data grunt6821 6 1,274 08-26-2019, 11:11 PM
Last Post: grunt6821
  cpap info download with no SD card, external modem only confusedcpap 7 2,884 05-14-2018, 08:07 PM
Last Post: smegnl
  If I pull the modem: pros & cons? FirstNoele 13 5,896 03-18-2018, 11:59 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.