Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

dreamstation and p10 noise w/o humidifier
I just started using an Airsense 10 auto in place of the DreamStation Pro I started out with. The Airsense is so much quieter than the DreamStation. My wife even commented she has reach over to see if I’m still in bed if she wakes up in the middle of the night because she can’t hear the Airsense like she could the DreamStation. I use the humidifier on both machines.
Post Reply Post Reply
That is quite the testimony. Enough that I need to search one out to try. Hopefully I can find a dealer reasonably close that has one I can try. I will be trying the Dreamstation go on Monday. I seriously appreciate your feedback and recommendation!

see my previous reply Sleeprider.

see my reply and thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my humidifier working? ResMed AirCurve 10 oldfart59 2 53 7 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  DreamStation PRO issue cam 6 171 01-12-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
  How to Keep Nose Open at Night?/Humidifier Defective? bluemom51 8 211 01-11-2018, 07:11 PM
Last Post: bluemom51
  [CPAP] setting up S9 Escape Auto with H5i Humidifier RK Dutta 2 115 01-09-2018, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Sudden Change to AHI After Dreamstation Firmware Upgrade RWhipkey 16 814 01-04-2018, 10:02 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Dreamstation suddenly too loud and with too much pressure smsilverstein 17 767 01-04-2018, 09:51 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Is my dreamstation humidifier working? ghstudio 5 599 01-01-2018, 04:53 AM
Last Post: bspengler