Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

dreamstation and p10 noise w/o humidifier
RE: dreamstation and p10 noise w/o humidifier
I just started using an Airsense 10 auto in place of the DreamStation Pro I started out with. The Airsense is so much quieter than the DreamStation. My wife even commented she has reach over to see if I’m still in bed if she wakes up in the middle of the night because she can’t hear the Airsense like she could the DreamStation. I use the humidifier on both machines.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
That is quite the testimony. Enough that I need to search one out to try. Hopefully I can find a dealer reasonably close that has one I can try. I will be trying the Dreamstation go on Monday. I seriously appreciate your feedback and recommendation!

see my previous reply Sleeprider.

see my reply and thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I realize this thread is a bit old but I just discovered this.  As my Dreamstation sounds like a freight train w/o the humidifier, I can't use it for travelling like I could with my prior Resmed S9.  While searching for a low run hours Resmed S9 to use w/o humidifier for travelling, I came across this Respironics DreamStation Muffler-Flow Generator Cover 1128163.  I'm super happy - with it on, the sound is the same as if the humidifier was attached. You do need to use a regular hose as the heated hose end won't fit on this.  You'll find this item 1/2 way down under the Cpap/Bipap tab from #2 on the forum's CPAP supplier list.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,262 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 89 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Breas Z2 - mask question/air noise sallym 0 142 03-07-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: sallym
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,603 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 763 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 446 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
  [CPAP] Resmed airmini noise NYKP44 0 356 02-09-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: NYKP44

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.