Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

dreamstation go- auto start of ramp up?
dreamstation go- auto start of ramp up?
Hello,

just got my dreamstation go today. I wonder if there is a way to setup it in a way to always start from ramp up?  I have remstart one and it always starts from ramp up if it is enabled.

In dreamstation it requires to press on tought screen every time after starting the device. 

regards, Alex
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: dreamstation go- auto start of ramp up?
You can order the Clinicians Manual for the DreamStation Go. Look at Section 3.

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, i have used this manual to program the device to run in APAP mode, with my pressure settings:-)

But all options i have tried require first to start therapy, then press on touch screen to activate ramp up, while i would prefer to have it activated automatically every time  i use the device.

Regards, Alex
Post Reply Post Reply
My Dreamstation Go automatically starts on its Ramp every time. You need to read the Set Up instructions carefully. The Go's screen allows you to set up the Ramp.
Post Reply Post Reply
can not really find how to make it automatic. Even the user manual says tap on screen is needed to activate ramp:
"If ramp is enabled on your device, after you turn on the airflow, tap the Ramp ( ) icon on the display. You can use the ramp feature as often as you wish. When you tap the Ramp icon, the therapy screen will change to reflect the ramp in pressure, and the numbers within the blue circle will reflect the gradual increase in pressure."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP journey start - please help (thread) Negligee1136 48 4,231 01-29-2024, 03:54 AM
Last Post: zaienk
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 561 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Dreamstation 2 ramp time Sir Snoresalot 4 389 01-08-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Need to start CPAP and feeling overwhelmed shipofools999 11 1,155 10-06-2023, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Fabby
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 585 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  DreamStation Auto Initial Start-up WilliamZ 3 488 09-11-2023, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  CPAP DreamStation CPAP Pro con Auto-Trial AirSense 10 AutoSet cybor 0 549 09-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: cybor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.