Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed F30i?
Resmed F30i?
Anyone know or hear if Resmed is going to come out with a full face mask with over the head design?  F30i would be a good name.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed F30i?
I would very much like to try that also
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd be interested in one if they make it.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
What does "over the head design" mean? Does it mean moving the headgear away from the base of the skull? If so, I'd be all for that! The F20 headgear gives me such bad head & neck pain that lasts all day.
Post Reply Post Reply
I took "over the head design" to mean or imply the air tube frame with top of the head connection in line with the N/P30i models. Let's see what OP yankees123 has on this.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes hydrangea sorry for the poor explanation, as sarcastic Dave has said  it exactly what I meant to say.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for clarifying, yankees123. I would say I'd get an F30i if it existed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Announced today.
Post Reply Post Reply
Check this topic out.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-available

car54
Post Reply Post Reply
I hope it's okay if I post this link. 

[commercial link removed, instead, search for AirFit F30i on Sleeprestfully]

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, certain types of commercial links are prohibited in this forum.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,583 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 300 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  New CPAP User - f30i Mask Troubles CcReesezzzzz01 6 827 01-31-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: CcReesezzzzz01
  ResMed F30i recall (for warnings about magnets) NelsonM 7 990 12-27-2023, 03:18 PM
Last Post: alpharomeo
  How to stop leakages from the F30i Full Face Mask by ResMed Jose Castro 8 1,484 11-18-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: UnknownActor
  ResMed F30 vs. F30i Masks MrIvanDrago 3 847 11-17-2023, 09:47 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Dreamwear/F30i Rebdr 1 512 11-03-2023, 07:27 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.