Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

dreamwear headgear used with AirFit N30i Nasal Cushion ?
dreamwear headgear used with AirFit N30i Nasal Cushion ?
I was under the impression that with the dreamwear headgear with wings  would work with both the dreamwear nasal cusion; and ALSO would work with the and also  AirFit N30i Cushion .  But the  AirFit N30i Cushion   wont work with the dreamwear headgear because there is a clip on bot  the headgear and the airfit nasal cusion, so you cant connect them. Can you pull the clip out of the AirFit N30i Cushion  and make it work ? Or was i wrong that you can use the dreamwear headgear with the AirFit N30i Cushion ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: dreamwear headgear used with AirFit N30i Nasal Cushion ?
I've tried it without success.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, watertrails  That's what I thought, too, but it doesn't work.  

It looks like you could attach the whole mask to the ResMed hose, but it lacks the handy quick release clip that the ResMed masks have.  

What people have done successfully is to use the Dreamwear strap with the arms on the ResMed mask frame.
Post Reply Post Reply

I use the DreamWear headgear with arms on my N30i and it works so much better than the ResMed N30i headgear. The arms snap right onto the frame.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-30-2022, 01:26 PM)YipeekiOH Wrote: I use the DreamWear headgear with arms on my N30i and it works so much better than the ResMed N30i headgear. The arms snap right onto the frame.

Was the purpose of this to stop the headgear from riding/sliding up?
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks like it wont work. The purpose was to try a airfit nasal cushion when i only have the dreamwear head piece. the clips make it so it wont work. THe dreamwear nasal cusion collects water when its cold and the air vent makes a super loud whisle noise because of it.  The dreamwear has a slit and the airfit has a lot a of little holes for the air vent. Unfortuently they gave me  a luna  maching that doesnt support a heated hose and the condensation is bad when its cold out. Thanks for replys
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30 current user, looking for alternatives KSMatthew 22 4,228 44 minutes ago
Last Post: Lanners
  [Equipment] Headgear for very large heads NogginOff 1 28 59 minutes ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 52 3,299 5 hours ago
Last Post: psinderbrand
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,583 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 326 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,983 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 171 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.