Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

dry mouth, leaks, bad sleep
dry mouth, leaks, bad sleep
I've had my AirSense 10 Autoset for Her CPAP for about a year (I'll have to check) with an AirFit N30i mask w/nasal pillows, and I've had good sleep and been very comfortable. However, in the past month or so, things have gotten bad and I'm not sure why. I wake up with my mouth so dry that I can't swallow. I have also woken up several times with my lips flapping because of the air blasting out of my mouth. I have never been a mouth breather, so I'm not sure what's going on. I started taping my mouth about a week ago, and I guess that helps somewhat, but my sleep still sucks--I'm going to bed at 9 pm and yawning all the next day. I took a screen shot from OSCAR, but I'm not sure which part of the graph you guys need to see. I'm depressed because my CPAP has been my best friend and now I feel like it has abandoned me.  Dont-know

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: dry mouth, leaks, bad sleep
Just tried to get the correct screenshots, but OSCAR is saying "There is not data to graph" and "No data available"? I tried to import the card data again, but still getting the "no data" message. Did I erase it somehow?!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep PA changing pressure, wants sleep study. Can advice from here hurt my Medicare? midwestguy 67 1,256 2 hours ago
Last Post: midwestguy
Question Brands / types of tape for mouth taping? Bassline 79 6,502 01-08-2022, 10:45 AM
Last Post: nightgagger
  Taping of mouth with Air-fit 10: beneyw 1 105 01-07-2022, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Leakage Mouth? Mask? Machine bperella 5 298 01-06-2022, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Bryanedwards
  Am I not using the tongue method correctly for inside the mouth leaks? CorruptAlligator 6 374 12-22-2021, 01:23 PM
Last Post: CorruptAlligator
  New Mask - Leaks or nothing to worry about? SleepyDwarf123 3 223 12-18-2021, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Chasing low level leaks nightgagger 16 488 12-18-2021, 11:01 AM
Last Post: nightgagger

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.