Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

eXciteOSA Device, does it work?
eXciteOSA Device, does it work?
Hi All,

Stats: 5'8" 155lbs Male Age 36

I have mild OSA. AHI: 6 on my side, 10 on my back.

Initial Sleep Study: The sleep study report shows I basically have no apnea events during the majority of sleep but I have almost a 26-30AHI during REM. The pulmonologist told me basically that is my throat/tongue muscles relaxing and blocking my airway. So I need something to keep it open during that time.

Does anyone know if the ExciteOSA will work for me? Has anyone had success with it?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: eXciteOSA Device, does it work?
I have mild sleep apnea. The ENT said the base of my tongue was too large and it was intermittently blocking my airway while asleep. I used eXcite OSA for the recommended treatment time and did not experience an improvement in my sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got it…. A bunch of Doctors are saying if you use vitamin D and vitamin B1 you will be fine if the tongue is your issue.

Try that let me know if you get any results.

I recommend vitamin d + k2 now supplements 5000iu

Also healthy cell vegan essentials has a perfect 100% of B- vitamins. Not too much, just right
Post Reply Post Reply
I can’t speak to the tongue aspect, nor eXcite, but if your soft palate is part of the problem you might want to look into the 6” AlaxoStent. I’m getting great results.

- SleepyCPAP
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Equipment] Is it legal for DME providers to decline a CPAP device without Credit Card info? ngxt25 10 266 08-12-2022, 06:17 PM
Last Post: YipeekiOH
  I’m so fatigued of trying to make this work ShipwreckSiren 3 381 08-10-2022, 06:40 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Trying To Get My Nasal Mask To Work MDlaise 12 726 08-08-2022, 10:53 AM
Last Post: theredheadsaid
  [Equipment] Checkme O2: does the android app work? Yurtname 6 142 08-05-2022, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Yurtname
Question [Equipment] ResMed with GSM Mobile connection - does it work overseas? glomph 0 74 08-01-2022, 05:37 PM
Last Post: glomph
  Sleep Tracking/Monitoring Device GoliGoli 0 115 08-01-2022, 01:11 PM
Last Post: GoliGoli
  Advice from ENT Steven park : Anybody had inspire device or epiglottis surgery? Johnson4 1 190 08-01-2022, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.