Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

eXciteOSA Device, does it work?
eXciteOSA Device, does it work?
Hi All,

Stats: 5'8" 155lbs Male Age 36

I have mild OSA. AHI: 6 on my side, 10 on my back.

Initial Sleep Study: The sleep study report shows I basically have no apnea events during the majority of sleep but I have almost a 26-30AHI during REM. The pulmonologist told me basically that is my throat/tongue muscles relaxing and blocking my airway. So I need something to keep it open during that time.

Does anyone know if the ExciteOSA will work for me? Has anyone had success with it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: eXciteOSA Device, does it work?
I have mild sleep apnea. The ENT said the base of my tongue was too large and it was intermittently blocking my airway while asleep. I used eXcite OSA for the recommended treatment time and did not experience an improvement in my sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got it…. A bunch of Doctors are saying if you use vitamin D and vitamin B1 you will be fine if the tongue is your issue.

Try that let me know if you get any results.

I recommend vitamin d + k2 now supplements 5000iu

Also healthy cell vegan essentials has a perfect 100% of B- vitamins. Not too much, just right
Post Reply Post Reply
I can’t speak to the tongue aspect, nor eXcite, but if your soft palate is part of the problem you might want to look into the 6” AlaxoStent. I’m getting great results.

- SleepyCPAP
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 98 2 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,038 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Tongue retaining device with cpap question blancobonzo 1 974 02-21-2024, 07:20 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 626 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  eXciteOSA See Any Improvement? (with images) bergerj 6 1,675 01-21-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: jrolli1509
  Replacement Device and Leaks jtardo 3 364 01-15-2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  New Device Looking for Insite. Jesmitty88 3 405 12-09-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.