Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

An unexpected bonus to cpap
An unexpected bonus to cpap
Wow....the headgear takes care of my bedhead do in the morning. What a bonus, with summer coming I won't have to stick my head under the tap before taking the dog for a walk....lol. Where the heck was this headgear while I was still working, and slept in on occassion?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: An unexpected bonus to cpap
You're lucky - I come out looking like Phyllis Diller...
Post Reply Post Reply
My wife uses good old $29 Wahl Clippers (purchased at Walgreens) to give me the good old fashioned Marine "buzz cut" using a #1 clipper... No hair to mess up (other than the .04 inches of hair left on my scalp).

No mess, no fuss, no "CPAP hair" in the a.m.

Happy Eyes
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
lol..guess we are all differnt!
Post Reply Post Reply
i went to sally's beauty supply where barbers buy their clippers and got a nice one that takes me down very close to bald. i use it for beard and hair. i do the whole thing myself about once a week. i always leave the clippers out til my wife gets home so she can get any places i missed.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
I used to have a full head of wavy hair, then I started to need a yamaka to cover the bald spot. Now I do the front to back comb-over and wear hats/caps to flatten the bedhead hair and keep from being a hot-head. Dielaughing
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
I dont need hair Im good looking enough Too-funny

[Image: bald-man-7369.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-20-2012, 01:11 AM)Dreamcatcher Wrote: I dont need hair Im good looking enough Too-funny

Is that a solar panel? :-)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding EPR had unexpected effects TiredTom111 12 1,568 08-18-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Unexpected billing items from DME Sleeprider 3 632 08-04-2023, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  WARNING to CPAP Users: PREPARE for the Unexpected - When the power goes out SuperSleeper 231 119,846 07-21-2023, 05:07 AM
Last Post: baffled
  Unexpected Aerophagia michael9346 2 1,167 12-15-2018, 04:23 PM
Last Post: michael9346
  1 month in, some unexpected results KenG 7 2,290 05-19-2017, 11:36 AM
Last Post: xxyzx
  Unexpected Results? Headly 6 2,408 01-01-2016, 10:10 PM
Last Post: vsheline
  Unexpected side effect: Arm Asleep. lmoretti 3 1,882 06-30-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: MobileBasset

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.