Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

easybreathe C-100 cpap battery
easybreathe C-100 cpap battery
I have recently become aware of a cpap battery that sounds like it is what I would like. Before I spend $400+ for this system I'd like to know if anybody on this forum has used the easybreathe c-100 cpap battery?

Cheers, VegasPier
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: easybreathe C-100 cpap battery
Moving this to the Main Forum.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I've found very informative information on this forum and I can say that what I have learned here has been instrumental in my successful apnea treatment.
However, this reply, and lack of any other, has me mystified. Isn't there any user responses to this product? Sure would like to know before I shell out $400 for a system that others have found to be less than helpful.

Cheers, Ralph
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-14-2014, 02:54 AM)VegasPier Wrote: Isn't there any user responses to this product? Sure would like to know before I shell out $400 for a system that others have found to be less than helpful.

Cheers, Ralph
There,re many threads about batteries but these batteries are too expensive for the average punter

ResMed Power Station II (RPS II) http://www.resmed.com/au/products/resmed...c=patients

ResMed Battery guide http://www.resmed.com/assets/documents/s...lo_eng.pdf

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-14-2014, 02:54 AM)VegasPier Wrote: I've found very informative information on this forum and I can say that what I have learned here has been instrumental in my successful apnea treatment.
However, this reply, and lack of any other, has me mystified. Isn't there any user responses to this product? Sure would like to know before I shell out $400 for a system that others have found to be less than helpful.

Cheers, Ralph

Ralph:

Someone has to be first. Thanks for stepping up. Let us know what you think of the batteries. I am very interested.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-12-2014, 02:56 PM)VegasPier Wrote: I have recently become aware of a cpap battery that sounds like it is what I would like. Before I spend $400+ for this system I'd like to know if anybody on this forum has used the easybreathe c-100 cpap battery?

Cheers, VegasPier

I have no experience with the battery pack you mention (it is more than I would spend with alternatives available) but I did purchase a battery system not long ago and you can read my experiences here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-Battery-Powered

Mike
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
It took a while but I finally found out about this battery.

I would hesitate to get this because, well, I didn't like what they had to say about it. Which wasn't much. And not what I wanted to know. They say it lasts 20hrs. Which is nice to know but 20hrs on what pressure? A higher pressure means it will use more battery.

Since you have the Resmed, you'll need either the $63 converter or the inverter of the same price.

You can get all that cheaper elsewhere. Lighter? Not sure.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 98 2 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 53 4,335 03-21-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,822 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  Interference from battery charger in DC battery backup setup? Daxvex 3 249 01-22-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Daxvex
Question [Equipment] Proprietary Dreamstation Battery Cables? NorthernGuy 25 11,438 01-19-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Pastrywagon
  Resmed A10 Motherboard Battery BKeeper 21 3,499 01-08-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Battery pack for Resmed Airsense 10 Jantoe 15 3,884 12-07-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.